Saturday, February 24, 2007

About three weeks ago I was trying as much as i could to pull things together, I was thinking, if something else happened in the upcoming days, that would be it, I'll just... fall, & it'd take me a very long time to rise up again, i convinced myself with the idea of surviving " one terrible day at a time",& i sort of did.but the expected arrived sooner than i thought it would, and i fell.

I'm not going to talk about what happened because until now my mind just can't absorb all that, i put up with a lot of things for the past four years thinking they'd end with the thing that i wanted the most, but now i can't have it.I'm still in shock, i cry for hours, i sleep as much as i can, & that's how i deal with it, like i always do.
i don't know how I'm going to survive this, but for the first time in my life, i won't give myself the chance or time to deal with things the way i always do,I'm still mad as hell, and I'll keep on crying as long as it makes me feel better, i just want to rise up again. and i have no idea how I'm going to do that.

I'm afraid i won't be able to do what i promise myself, I'm afraid these words I'm writing are just words, and that they're not a promise they're just a desperate attempt to look at the whole thing in a different way.
Just for now,I'll just try to get out of bed in the morning, I'll pray to god to help me thru this, I'll pray for a second chance,and I'm definitely getting a new haircut :)

2 comments:

saloma said...

look sarah, i've suffered alot of similar situations of crying and deprission
i've also felt how it hurts while crying, and how it hurts when u want to cry and discover that ur tear is prisoned
but eventualy, u've to cry, and soon you will get out of that by getting close to ur god and dealing wiz matter as it is, ans accept it as a fact which cannot be changed

Amr said...

Times goes, Oblivion is a bliss