Friday, February 2, 2007

Sorry to disappoint you but, I'm not always nice, i know the whole thing is against your plans but, I've had it. I'm sick of being the only connection between both of you, it is SO exhausting being in the middle of all this, for god's sake try to talk, fix it. Don't you think i have problems too, just because i don't come crying to you every time something happens. believe me I'm not as strong as u think i am, i came to a point that i don't think i can carry on... and i just want to stop, but you just can't see it. All i do is try to protect all of you, and i have the weight of the world on my shoulders, but you just can't see it because I'm too damn good at smiling at your face and trying to comfort you when you're down. and all you do in return is making me feel bad about myself, i can't believe you're underestimating my feelings, i can't believe I'm not good enough for you. But you never imagined your life without me, cause i never let you down , and that's how much i love you, which is probably a mistake.

No comments: