Monday, January 29, 2007

  • 12 days to go
  • my mind is blank...I've been trying to say a lot of things but the words won't come out, i got a Pen and a paper and forced myself to write something, but kept starring at that paper for hours.
  • I've been having nightmares , i wake up in the middle of the night, see things from my dreams and hear people talking in my head. i see flashes of light , and i can't hear what's being said. i remember when i was young ... i used to pray to god every night before i sleep,to make me stop dreaming.
  • I'm completely aware that I've been driving people away lately. i don't know why. i have a million reason and all of them don't make any sense to me.
  • i feel completely out of control, I'm trying to hate someone that i love, my friends aren't really my friends , I'm angry, and trying to be tough.
  • Trying to figure things out, though sometimes it's Crystal clear to me, i don't know what's holding me back.
  • Nagat's ana ba3sha2 elba7r, bittersweet symphony by"the verve", we pink floyyyyyyd.

No comments: